Tuesday 15 October 2013

33 Day Challenge: Flowers

Hello there!

So today's challenge is flowers. For those of you who don't know me, i'm not a big girly girl. It's only in the past few months that i've broken out of my comfort zone of black clothes, hair up in a pony tail and no accessories. Whether it's my job (Claire's Accessories), my partners influence or just me branching out on my own but i've started injecting colour and *gasp* jewellery and actual hair styling in to my life. Now that being said, seeing the theme 'flowers' still really didn't excite me. Truth me told i was pretty stumped on this one. I'm not overly happy with the finished result but hopefully you'll like it more than i do!

I used quite a few polishes to create this look, and i really can't remember all of the names! Most of them were old bottles from Claire's (what a surprise!), i used my black Barry M nail art pen for the outlines and the base coat is by Sally Hansen.. but i'll talk more about that in my £1 Wednesday post in a couple of days.

On with the pics! If you can't tell (and i wouldn't blame you if you couldn't) i was aiming for bouquets of flowers. Heh.





And here's a weird little GIF thingy showing you the steps..



Anyway let's move on from this less than impressive mani.. i'm looking forward to Wednesday's challenge which is 3D!
Becky x

1 comment:

  1. Muy originales y muy trabajadas ^^

    He creado El Gran Reto de la Navidad Nail Art, anĂ­mate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...