Monday 27 January 2014

What I'm Wearing (Although, I'm Not)

Hi there!

So one way i think i can make blogging more manageable for myself is to do a little 'What I'm Wearing' post every now and again, with a few photos and just a little bit about the look. I'll still do longer posts, especially with more detailed nail art, but i think this keeps you all updated without sending me in to blogging over drive.

This is actually a look i wore the other day, as my nails right now are absolute nubbins due to FOUR breaks in one day. Yes, i very well nearly cried.

Okay, i did cry.

To create this look i used:
Claire's Accessories - Pretty (3 coats shown)
Barry M - Black and White Nail Art Pens
Seche Vite - Top Coat




It isn't the most precise or detailed manicure i've ever done but i was still quite happy with it! I know i harp on about Claire's Accessories polish quite a lot, but since they launched their new bottles they've really upped their game with colours and toppers. I feel like i've now got a big enough range of their new style polish to do a swatching post soon and really try and turn some of you in to lovers of Claire's like i am! 

See you again soon,
Becky xx

2 comments:

  1. They look great, I didn't realise Claire's was a good brand. I may have to go and try one or two...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...