Tuesday 25 February 2014

Barry M Silk Effect Mist | Re Used Manicure

Just a simple look today, re-using yesterday's pinkie and index finger with the Colour Clash glitter gradient. I picked up one of the new Barry M Silk Collection polishes yesterday, and after testing it will definitely be going back for more! I bought the light blue polish called Mist. Apparently i've got a thing for blues because i seem to have double the amount than any other colour in my collection. Anyway, i digress.

Application of this polish was pretty dreamy. It slides on the nail smoothly, and is the perfect consistency. It is on the sheer side as most bloggers have already mentioned, so i waited patiently and applied three thin coats. It wasn't until editing the photos I realised i had an air bubble on my ring finger, and I'm not quite sure how that happened. Lets just call it a one off, it certainly doesn't put me off the polish anyway. I didn't apply topcoat as I didn't want to ruin the matte silky finish :) 

On with the photos!









Well that's enough photo spam for today! What do you think.. Do you prefer today's toned down look or yesterdays glitter frenzy manicure? I think this look was a little more me. Plus I loved running my finger over the silky texture, it's so soft!

Til next time, Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...