Wednesday 2 April 2014

Pink Neon Aztec Nail Art | Life Update

So you're probably wondering where i've disappeared to aren't you? I wish I could say i've been on holiday, somewhere nice and sunny.. but I can't. I've been working non stop at the moment, pretty much all day every day. My manager has unfortunately been taken in to hospital so I'm stepping in until she's well enough to return to work. So it's been a bit of a stressful time, especially with a shop flip and stock take going on, so understandably my nails have had to take a back seat.

In fact, in the past week and a half i've only painted them once. Yup, you read that right. Once. So I figured I might as well show you them! This was a really quick nail art look using two bright pink neon polishes from Claire's Accessories and of course Barry M black & white nail art pens. Oh! I did have the time to change my nail shape though.. goodbye square nails! Let me know what you think :)






I honestly can't say when i'll be posting frequently again. These next two weeks are going to be manic at work, so i'll probably only post once or twice. Things will calm down after my stock take though, so please be patient with me! I think after it's all over i'll have to treat myself to a nail polish splurge ;) 

Becky x

1 comment:

  1. These are so gorgeous! I cannot believe you call this "a really quick nail art" - I would take ages to do something this detailed and to get all the lines straight! The new nail shape is gorgeous, mine is a bit similar so I'm biased of course ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...